Brevard County State Bank

This two-story building was completed in 1893 and had commercial space on both floors. The Brevard County State Bank was the first bank south of Titusville and the third state chartered bank in Florida and the importance of this bank as a source of funding for many Cocoa buildings cannot be overstated. The bank flourished until the 1930’s. Since that time, businesses including retail shops, restaurants and clubs have occupied the space. The original Palladian style windows can still be seen on the second floor.