The original location for this historic home was on Rockledge Drive over a half a mile to the south of Cocoa, but it was moved from there to Delannoy Ave in 2002 by barge. When originally built in 1891 the home took over a year to complete, partly because of the ornate wood work inside, but mostly because indoor plumbing was part of the construction. The Pettee family from New York were the first owners and sold the property to John Derby in 1920. Ownership changed hands many times until it was sold to a developer who was going to raze the building. It was saved from destruction in 2002 and is now the Parrish Grove Inn, a thriving bed and breakfast and wine bar.