The Blair Building

The Blair Building was originally an alleyway between two buildings, neither of which are still standing. The alley was covered around 1910 and soon became an art store, photography studio, and gift shop owned and operated by Luke Blair and his mother, Eva. Brown Electric Company took over the building beginning in 1919, and installed electricity lines in many of the old and new buildings in the city. The building has been recently renovated for its new owner, Sugar Shack Donuts.